Who Are We ?
Innovative SME in the Aerospace industry, iD-product designs and manufactures high-value mechanical subassemblies for the cabin interior (iPad cockpit supports, business and first-class meal tables) and special machinery sectors (test benches, inspection tools, robotic machines). A young and dynamic team provides a comprehensive and cohesive solution to prestigious clients such as STELIA, AIR FRANCE, NEXEYA, SAFRAN. Innovation and creativity are also central to its development center.
You will be primarily responsible for the development of computer and robotic systems for industrial assembly using Python and C# programming languages.
You will be responsible for various assignments, including:
- Performing the AMDEC of the product based on the specification document.
- Collaborating with a mechanical engineer to conduct a Safety of Functioning study.
- Defining the electrical architecture of the entire product.
- Participating in the mechanical definition of the system.
Creating programs for robots or cobots (KUKA/FANUC) and automating them to validate their operation.
- Optimizing the system's performance.
- Creating technical documentation.
You are our talent if:
You are a student in the final year of an engineering school or a holder of a Master's degree in mechanical design, seeking an end-of-studies internship to enhance your technical and analytical skills.
- You are recognized for your diligence, organizational skills, and ability to propose innovative solutions.
- You possess a strong team spirit, promoting better collaboration with your future colleagues in our work environment.
The skills required for this position are:
- A strong proficiency in Python and C# programming.
Experience in robotics programming, preferably with software such as RoboDK, Roboguide, KUKA Sim, and similar tools.
- Knowledge of safety rules for operation and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Familiarity with ISO 10218 and ISO 15066 is a bonus.
- Proficiency in English is desirable.
Click on this link to apply : http://www.id-product.com/jobs/stagiaire-en-conception-mecanique/