Who Are We ?
Innovative SME in the Aerospace industry, iD-product designs and manufactures high-value mechanical subassemblies for the cabin interior (iPad cockpit supports, business and first-class meal tables) and special machinery sectors (test benches, inspection tools, robotic machines). A young and dynamic team provides a comprehensive and cohesive solution to prestigious clients such as STELIA, AIR FRANCE, NEXEYA, SAFRAN. Innovation and creativity are also central to its development center.
Your role will consist of designing complex mechanical systems while ensuring their perfect integration into the manufacturing process.
You will be in charge
- Analyze and draft a functional specification document based on product specifications.
- Conduct a feasibility study and analytical product sizing analysis based on the functional specification document
- Optimize the definition of parts in connection with the industrial too
- Suggest appropriate materials and their treatments.
- Validate the design using numerical calculations while taking specifications into account
- Prepare technical documentation
You are our talent if:
- You are currently a student in the final year of an engineering school or a Master's program in mechanical design, seeking an end-of-studies internship to enhance your technical and analytical skills.
- You are recognized for your diligence, organizational skills, and ability to propose innovative solutions.
- You value teamwork and have a collaborative mindset.
- A strong proficiency in Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software, specifically SolidWorks for both design and numerical simulation, is essential.
- Knowledge in functional dimensioning according to ISO standards is essential.
- Proficiency in English is highly appreciated.